There are three basic types of hosting available for websites. Shared Hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Servers) and dedicated servers.* The costs of these hosting platforms range from free, for some shared hosting plans, to hundreds of pounds per month for the biggest dedicated servers. The following article details the basics of each type of platform, the good and the bad with each one and a recommendation on which type of website each platform is suitable for.
- GDPR: What it means for business? From the “Horse’s Mouth” Elizabeth Denham
- A Business Guide to Building an Online Presence
- Your Website, SEO And Google’s New Hummingbird Algorithm. What You Need To Know.
- Where Should I Host my WordPress Website if I Live in the UK? Updated for 2018
- Is WordPress Any Good For SEO?
- Why Helios Web Design is the best choice for your business website
- 10 Things To Ask Before You Invest in a New Website
- 11 Reasons You Should Not Build Your Own Website
11 Reasons You Should Not Build Your Own Website A Business Guide to Building an Online Presence algorithm best wordpress hosting blog posts content copy dedicated servers google hosting hummingbird ritual private servers SEO serp shared hosting UK vpsv website Why Active Customer Engagement Will Grow Your Business wordpress writing